Kind of a Big Day for Me

21 inning game? 400 yards passing? Unusual system generated name? Share those wild games or interesting players here!
ballmark

Kind of a Big Day for Me

Post by ballmark »

A look at my Owner Card will tell you that I am fairly skilled at fielding competitive teams, but I don't have a lot of championships to show for it.

So today was kind of big for me. My salary league team in Barry Zito won the World Series for the first time in almost three SimDecades.

And slightly earlier this afternoon, the team I chaperone in the Catfish Hunter League (also salary) won the World Series.

Just a little self-affirmation. Thanks for reading.
BZL: KC Clippers#
GGL: Detroit Diamonds*
CDL: New York Neons
SYL: Texas Lonestars#
SPL: Cincinnati Mavericks*
24TBeta: Boston/Seattle/Montreal/Miami

# Commissioner ~ * HOF Facilitator ~ @ Chaperone
Beanballs

Re: Kind of a Big Day for Me

Post by Beanballs »

Congrats Mark!
The Land of Pleasant Living
MNRebel

Post by MNRebel »

Yay!! Now if we could just get you behind the wheel in the Carl Dunn it would be a hat trick!
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Working on it. I'm told the owner in question is allowed **four** weeks of inactivity, but I think that deadline just passed, so we'll see.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Inactivity periods are based on the speed of the league. And of course we try not to jump right on it because we hate to force anyone out of a team. But I will be looking at the CDL before the day is out.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Check This Out!”