Availabke dynasty league teams

Owner to Owner help and advice
Leonard

Availabke dynasty league teams

Post by Leonard »

Why is the list of available dynasty teams not available at the start of the season?
Michael1

Re: Availabke dynasty league teams

Post by Michael1 »

Give it a couple of weeks to let folks settle in and then teams are available. Most of the teams left will be rotting fruit or just abandoned. Willie Mays has two available teams I know. and the Reggie Jackson has a bunch It should merge but there is always that one person who doesn't like 24 team leagues.
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

My question is more as to why the teams needing an owner are not posted at the start of the season or as soon as they are in need of an owner like the speed leagues.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Leonard wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:29 pm My question is more as to why the teams needing an owner are not posted at the start of the season or as soon as they are in need of an owner like the speed leagues.
Because Dynasty Leagues don't have a commissioner. They are not actively watched for active owners, the only way to know the team is abandoned is when it is not paid for during the next season. So ... the team is yours until you fail to pay for it and then it goes into general availability after the next season starts.

Yet another reason to join and play speed leagues with competent commissioners instead of relying on the automated structure of dynasty.
Reagan1980

Post by Reagan1980 »

Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Mergers need to happen but way to many don't like 24 leagues.

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”