Trial Leagues: Team change after reset?

Owner to Owner help and advice
Vytron

Trial Leagues: Team change after reset?

Post by Vytron »

Suppose you joined a trial league as a replacement owner and you want to stay on it, but you don't want the team that you have after the reset. How do you set it so that you change state after the reset? Seems the only way is to set that you don't want to stay, then get in and pick a different franchise, but on leagues where 15 owners will pick staying, chances are someone will steal your spot, so there must be an easier way.
matthewlee3

Re: Trial Leagues: Team change after reset?

Post by matthewlee3 »

You don't end up with the same team after a reset in any circumstance for trial leagues. The "want to stay" mechanism is to keep owners together, not rosters; there is always a new draft.
Vytron

Re: Trial Leagues: Team change after reset?

Post by Vytron »

matthewlee3 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:12 pm You don't end up with the same team after a reset in any circumstance for trial leagues. The "want to stay" mechanism is to keep owners together, not rosters; there is always a new draft.
What I mean is if I have a Miami team in the league and I want a new Boston team after a reset, I don't see a way to move my franchise (even though it'll be a franchise of new players.)

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”