Temporary league?

Owner to Owner help and advice
Wichita55

Temporary league?

Post by Wichita55 »

Just paid $17 to buy a team in a dynasty league. It was 73 -71. Now I'm in a temporary league waiting for something? I can't see my team or do anything to try and fix it. I really have no idea of what's going on now. Any help or suggestions would be helpful at this point. Thanks.

Mike.
Wichita55

Re: Temporary league?

Post by Wichita55 »

What's a temporary league? Thought I was getting an actual active team? Am I drafting a brand new team? Have no idea of what's going on now.
Lawman23

Post by Lawman23 »

You purchased an expansion team. You will take over said team with players as is after the playoffs are concluded. The schedule is posted on message board under "latest news".
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Click "Help" and then "Dynasty Renewal Schedule."

The team you bought will be available for you to start making moves and talking with your league mates and all the other stuff that goes with the money you paid on May 12.

Right now that league is finishing up its current season and playoffs and then getting ready for you.
BZL: KC Clippers#
GGL: Detroit Diamonds*
CDL: New York Neons
SYL: Texas Lonestars#
SPL: Cincinnati Mavericks*
24TBeta: Boston/Seattle/Montreal/Miami

# Commissioner ~ * HOF Facilitator ~ @ Chaperone
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

Hi Mike. Which team in which league?
Wichita55

Post by Wichita55 »

The name of the team is the Anaheim Bobcats. Actually don't even remember the name of the league that I bought the team out of, as it's just called a temporary holding league now. But I get it now, so thanks for the responses above. Again, just stupid newb questions I asked is all.
Lawman23

Post by Lawman23 »

That's in Jimmy Wynn. Welcome aboard! I have been in there for 5-6 seasons. Good group of owners and most are very active.
Wichita55

Post by Wichita55 »

Thanks Lawman. Looking forward to it for sure. Don't expect to win, but don't want to embarrass myself or come in last either. Just learning the ropes here for now.

Mike

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”