Owner to Owner help and advice
Dumbwop

Re: Talent Evaluation/Trades

Post by Dumbwop »

Why on Joiner? B+ C+, I dont get it Blomberg I could see
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Ideally you'd give both Joiner and Bloomberg only a half season in the majors. Joiner is still B- overall, so Bloomberg would be a better choice to promote IMO. I don't see what prospects you have that should be getting more CPs. You have the good ones with 11+
Dumbwop

Post by Dumbwop »

I did promote Blomberg. Ill pitch the heck out of him to try and build up ICs. Leave Joiner down till mid season then promote. Thanks again for the assist. Im sure more questions will be forth coming
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

Joiner because he 25 and not converting much. And to free up minor cps.
Dumbwop

Post by Dumbwop »

Both Joiner and Blomberg are up for 81 games. Maybe a little more.
Dumbwop

Post by Dumbwop »

I know this has been discussed somewhere I just cant find it.

I have four starting pitchers who are rapidly approaching 200 innings all under OS27 and its early August. Do I keep pitching them and take the hit on health or try and hide them in the bullpen. All but one is out of options.
Dumbwop

Post by Dumbwop »

Where do I go from here? I realize my bullpen is shaky. My starting staff top 3 anyway should all be excellent Young guys at all but a few positions with a few more in the minors. Is it time to see if I can trade a prospect or two for some bullpen help or should I just let this team gel for a couple of seasons and see what happens.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Dumbwop wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:58 am I know this has been discussed somewhere I just cant find it.

I have four starting pitchers who are rapidly approaching 200 innings all under OS27 and its early August. Do I keep pitching them and take the hit on health or try and hide them in the bullpen. All but one is out of options.
If you're in injury system 2, don't worry about pitcher health, especially for starters.
Dumbwop

Post by Dumbwop »

The injury is system 3 so I think I have to try and keep the OS 26 and younger under 200IP? How much of a hit will they take if they go over the limit. Babe Wood is the only one Im not worried about
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Dumbwop wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:29 pm The injury is system 3 so I think I have to try and keep the OS 26 and younger under 200IP? How much of a hit will they take if they go over the limit. Babe Wood is the only one Im not worried about
I'd worry about the lower health ones. In system 3 you don't want them to get into the D or F range if you can help it.

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”