can no longer log in to account

Owner to Owner help and advice
allenciox2

can no longer log in to account

Post by allenciox2 »

So.... I am a longtime user of sim dynasty but now I am completely locked out. I went to log in as I always do, but my password didn't work. So I submitted a request for a password reset link to be sent to my email address. No link was sent. I waited 5 minutes, asked for it again, no link was sent. Repeated and still no link was emailed. I checked my junk email folder and everything.

So I couldn't go on forums because they require you to log in to access any kind of help. So I created a new account, but with this account it would not allow me to post on support forum. So I am posting here. What can I do? I have $80+ dollars of credit remaining in my account but I cannot log on any more so everything is screwed up.

Hopefully somebody from support will see this and email me or post here and tell me what I need to do to get back on the site. And fix this problem with password reset emails not being sent.

So my new account name is allenciox0. My old one is allenciox. Please let me know if you need any more information.
Beanballs

Re: can no longer log in to account

Post by Beanballs »

You might want to go to:

https://simdynasty.freshdesk.com/support/home

Click login on the upper right corner, then create a support ticket for Admin. There is a box to check there that will make this urgent, that will get the attention of Chris fairly quickly, good luck!
The Land of Pleasant Living

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”