Waive a player

Owner to Owner help and advice
MillerTime

Waive a player

Post by MillerTime »

I have a couple of players that I want to waive but it is not letting me. It says this player is not eligible to be waived. I don't want them on my roster and I want to bring someone else up. Is this normal and if it is that really sucks.
WillyD

Re: Waive a player

Post by WillyD »

Are they red letter overall? You can't waive red letter players in Dynasty Leagues.
curlin

Post by curlin »

>>Are they red letter overall? You can't waive red letter players in Dynasty Leagues.

Nope. Not even if they suck and no one will trade for them. I believe this is an attempt by the league to protect me from me. It also prevents me from removing the dead wood from my lineup and promoting youngsters to get some experience.

Need to find a way to herd two of my "exempt" players into the showers and throw a TV set in after them.
tles

Post by tles »

Also, you cannot waiver a player if you have 15 or fewer players in your minors (40 total)
CJefcoat

Post by CJefcoat »

You can claim someone without Options directly to the Majors team. Designate that player (the guy with the ball by his name) to be demoted. If the claim goes thru the player will be dropped.

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”