Robin yount league

Owner to Owner help and advice
ahmlton

Robin yount league

Post by ahmlton »

Over half of this league is no longer active or unowned. Can we merge with another league? Anything be done here? Thanks.
Leonard

Re: Robin yount league

Post by Leonard »

I have been advocating for a merger with the Santo Rodruguez League for months but there is always someone who doesn't want to do so. I have suggested this merger to admin as well.
Glug

Post by Glug »

Leonard wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:40 pm I have been advocating for a merger with the Santo Rodruguez League for months but there is always someone who doesn't want to do so. I have suggested this merger to admin as well.
I remember a merger being introduced in one of my leagues. There was no guidance on the rule differences between the leagues, no date and really no substance about the merge. Just do you want to do it? When those questions were brought up, nothing from Admin. I don't think the problem is with other owners not wanting to do it, it is more of a lack of any sort of planning on it.
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

The two leagues play the same number of games. The SRL uses minor league system 3 and injury system 2. The RYL uses minor league system 2 and injury system 2. The SRL uses development curve 0 and the RYL uses development curve 1. The draft population dates are both in August but with a slight difference. To me the differences are not great. The injury systems are already the same.

I would recommend minor league system 2 injury system 2 Draft population August 15.
Development curve? Don't really understand the chart in the rules.

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”