Dynasty Dollars

Owner to Owner help and advice
dymundwizerd

Dynasty Dollars

Post by dymundwizerd »

First I want to say this site is pretty cool and seems to be run with extreme competency in all respects...KUDOS to the originators and sustainers.

So what does those dynasty dollars entitle me to? Can I join a league for a season at relatively no cost?

My point...I play a lot of fantasy baseball on pay sites with opportunity to actually win money.

Why would one pay for something such as this.....with nothing to win but bragging rights?

I am sure I just simply don't quite understand how the whole system works....it is quite involved and complicated...as it should be to make it worth while and fair.

Thanks for any input or response.
dymundwizerd

Re: Dynasty Dollars

Post by dymundwizerd »

Oh..I have over $1400 in dynasty dollars
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

dymundwizerd wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:36 pm Oh..I have over $1400 in dynasty dollars
You can use that to pay for future seasons in a dynasty league.
PizzaMan8

Post by PizzaMan8 »

> So what does those dynasty dollars entitle me to? Can I join a league for a season at relatively no cost?

There's a sale going on now for Dynasty Leagues, due to them being at the end of their seasons. You can pick up a team for relatively cheap for 2 seasons (right now, about D$450) and take control of one of the remaining teams. If you wish to renew, it's D$1000 per season. Each season lasts 2 months in real time, and when the new season starts, the promotion ends.

If you want to sign up for these now, you can find it on your team home page, where it says "Discounted 3 Game per day Dynasty leagues, 2 seasons for only $X.XX!"

> Why would one pay for something such as this.....with nothing to win but bragging rights?

Because some people find enjoyment in building a team and running it how they like. It's not like you have to pay for a Dynasty Team, but I personally do like to support the devs. There are ways to earn free Dynasty Dollars, too. Besides, bragging rights and a good league is well worth it, in my opinion.

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”