Support ticket

Owner to Owner help and advice
co_daddy

Support ticket

Post by co_daddy »

This is here because there is no way to post on support page.

I submitted a ticket regarding a credit issue. I click on Check Ticket Status and get something that looks like an error page.
It states "Logged in: true, Username: co_daddy, e-mail: co_daddy@

How do you get a support response if that isn't working?
Hamilton2

Re: Support ticket

Post by Hamilton2 »

Try clearing your cache and re-launch the page.
cheflonster

Post by cheflonster »

same problem, got nothing.

I have a 3 items i need to address and really don't know where to go with them.
1 is very important the Nelle Fox League doesnt have a full 100 peeps in its draft, this is dire to us .
The 2nd is not so dire the Ford Hernandez League has voted to change its minor development from 6 to 5, this can wait because I know u r up to ur eyeballs in thingsthat prob still need correcting, so its not a priority to anyone in the league.
The 3rd is I recently used credit to pay for my pittsburg team in the Albert Pujols League and its still listed as for sale, again only a priority to me and only a lite one (if it gets bought I will figure something out, really not a big deal as they are ending a run and i would just get a different team in the league)

thanx, cheflonster
co_daddy

Post by co_daddy »

Hamilton2 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 pm Try clearing your cache and re-launch the page.
Cleared it, but still didn't work
co_daddy

Post by co_daddy »

Is anyone monitoring the message board? It's very frustrating that we can not get any answers.
hclobo

Post by hclobo »

Same problem here.
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

Similar Problem. I am new but purchased a team just as season was ending, now draft is complete and it wont allow me to trade for next years draft picks. I get an error message that says my team is "listed for sale" I need to renew but it wont allow me to renew. It tells me to got to help and get a ticket. With the 1 day off season, trying to complete the roster I am missing out. Frustrating for someone new to the game.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Slvanlae wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:17 pm Similar Problem. I am new but purchased a team just as season was ending, now draft is complete and it wont allow me to trade for next years draft picks. I get an error message that says my team is "listed for sale" I need to renew but it wont allow me to renew. It tells me to got to help and get a ticket. With the 1 day off season, trying to complete the roster I am missing out. Frustrating for someone new to the game.
The dynasty teams have to be renewed by a specific date. If your payment didn't post by that time, the team is likely listed for sale. Try navigating to the available teams page and purchasing it from there rather than trying the renewal route. Good luck!
num014

Post by num014 »

co_daddy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:24 am I submitted a ticket regarding a credit issue. I click on Check Ticket Status and get something that looks like an error page.
It states "Logged in: true, Username: co_daddy, e-mail: co_daddy
same problem
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

No luck that way either...I don't see my team listed for sale. I purchased in for 2 season just before a season ended, didn't realize what I was doing I guess. It billed me for a full season even though I played only a couple dozen games. Anyway, I really like the game that's no problem. I just wish I was able to renew so I could keep playing. frustrating. They won't take my money...

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”