Trade results????

Owner to Owner help and advice
pogomogo10

Trade results????

Post by pogomogo10 »

I have sent several pm to admin no contact back whats up???????????
ballmark

Re: Trade results????

Post by ballmark »

Admin generally doesn't use the Private Message system. Can't afford to make himself available to hold every user's hand and still get anything done. The best route is the Support Ticket system. On the game site, go to Help/Support and then in the new window click "New Ticket" at the upper right. If it's an urgent issue, mark the ticket "urgent" at the bottom right of the ticket.

You can also try the game's Facebook site.
zoocorp

Post by zoocorp »

It takes over a month to get support tickets processed. It is not called holding hands but executing customer service!!!
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

When you start catering to your customer base via Private Messaging ... that's holding hands. Especially if you start doing it on a sitewide basis, which is why Admin doesn't respond to PMs.

The Support Ticket system worked well ... until whoever is viciously and repeatedly attacking the site found a back door into the Support Ticket system and began flooding THAT with spam tickets --> which caused no end of headaches for Admin trying to sort through which ones were real Support requests and which ones were "fake news," so to speak. So if a few tickets got lost in that mad house of spam, please understand that it wasn't intentional neglect.

Try to remember that, for good or ill, Admin is **one guy** trying to keep up with hundreds of users, dozens and dozens of leagues, running both baseball and football, putting out fires, debugging glitches, merging leagues, answering Support tickets, occasionally - okay, VERY occasionally - bringing in a new feature here and there, and STILL trying to have some semblance of a real life outside of SimD.

Is that right? No. Is that good customer service? Hell, no. Can SimD as a company do better? Oh my, yes. Will they? Shake the 8-ball again. Future cloudy, dark, hard to see.
pogomogo10

Post by pogomogo10 »

Thanks for all the good information I did put in a support ticket and my question got resolved

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”