Glitch

Owner to Owner help and advice
Myrmidon

Glitch

Post by Myrmidon »

Hi, Don't know if this is the correct forum for this but there is a problem in the game I would like to see addressed. Whenever I come on to view the days action in my 6 game a day leagues I go to scores and back up to the first game played that day. The problem is after I view the third game and move towards the next often I am seeing the team my team just played playing someone else. I have to go back to scores and back up again to see the second series and then I am seeing the score of that game before I view it. Is this a problem that can be fixed so that I am only seeing my teams games please?
Myrmidon

Re: Glitch

Post by Myrmidon »

Been waiting 5 days and not a single response. Really getting fed up with the customer service and game glitches.
bahstonwedsawks

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

To be fair, this isn't a glitch that is causing any impact on the outcomes of games, player development, etc. It's just a slight convenience issue.
#1 Overall Owner All-Time in these categories:
Championships Pct (72%)
Winning Pct (68.73%)
Prestige Avg (24.67/yr)
WS Apprncs Pct (76%)
Playoff Apprncs Pct (96%)
http://simdynasty.com/ownerleaders.jsp? ... &submit=Go
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

This also isn't the place to report a glitch. If it's truly the game glitching, submit a Support Ticket.

Admin tends not to reply to forum complaints. It's not a customer service issue, it's a one man cannot watch ALL the gates of communication issue.
Myrmidon

Post by Myrmidon »

bahstonwedsawks wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:49 am To be fair, this isn't a glitch that is causing any impact on the outcomes of games, player development, etc. It's just a slight convenience issue.
It is causing an issue with customer satisfaction. I do not consider it a slight inconvenience when every day I have to go through this 3 times. No wonder this game is losing people like it is when customer service does not reply on their forums.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

I cannot replicate this issue. Try using a different web browser or clearing your cache perhaps .
Myrmidon

Post by Myrmidon »

Thanks Hamilton I will give it a try.
Myrmidon

Post by Myrmidon »

Didn't work. Is no one else having this issue?

Return to “Baseball Game Questions”