Hot Stove

Discussions for the Don Newcombe League.

Moderator: ptech

flee845

Hot Stove

Post by flee845 »

The hot stove is heating up in the DNL! Love seeing all the trade action. Brooklyn is open for business. Everything is on the table right now at the right price. We’re buyers and sellers. Want to stay at the top but also make sure that my run is sustainable.
Jamison86

Re: Hot Stove

Post by Jamison86 »

Man I'm not going to lie I may have blacked out and got a little bit wild there haha but decide to try to push to win. Arizona has lost long enough hopefully it pays off. I moved three guys Onslow, Richardson and Flanagan I know are all future all stars probably. Time to relax but man it's been a fun few days.
chbutt

Post by chbutt »

All my remaining vets are available for a number one or two.
Rocko999

Post by Rocko999 »

What a season....how can my player win MVP and not make the all-star team?..... :roll:
262run

Post by 262run »

AMAZING makeover by Arizona! Not sure I have ever seen a roster improve so much in such a massive run of trades. I am still trying to figure out how Jamison86 pulled this off!! Unfortunately for me, this rash of deals made the 2093 draft picks from ARI that I have had for awhile a lot less valuable. Welcome a new Argonaut to the N.L.!

Jim~
spiderrtp

Post by spiderrtp »

I'm not quite ready to concede the NL to Arizona just yet. I'm hoping the Mages have finally climbed to the competitive stage this season with a few additions via trade and the draft.
Jamison86

Post by Jamison86 »

Thanks for the kind words. Just got tired of taking up the bottom and hoping to have a few shots these next few seasons. Me and Miami still have to deal with the juggernaut that is Brooklyn. Either way it should be fun.
chbutt

Post by chbutt »

Jamison86 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:30 pm Thanks for the kind words. Just got tired of taking up the bottom and hoping to have a few shots these next few seasons. Me and Miami still have to deal with the juggernaut that is Brooklyn. Either way it should be fun.
You should change your team nickname to Outlaw Seals. :D
Jamison86

Post by Jamison86 »

Man just when I thought I was done haha somehow pulled out 3 more deals haha. Now it's time to turn the stove off as I only have 1 more piece and it take a mountain for me to trade him. I like all the dealing being done it has been an exciting week.

Return to “Don Newcombe League”