New owner in Cincinnati

Discussions for the Don Newcombe League.

Moderator: ptech

Jamison86

New owner in Cincinnati

Post by Jamison86 »

Hey guys I did this a lot of years ago for a brief stint and I see this team is in shambles haha. Just wanted to say I look forward to doing this again and I'll be going through trying to get this team in order. Most my aging veterans 27 plus are available if the deal is right. Good luck and look forward to trying to make this team competitive good luck.
chbutt

Re: New owner in Cincinnati

Post by chbutt »

Welcome!
Rocko999

Post by Rocko999 »

Welcome,this is a very good league with active owners. 8-)
ambush

Re: New owner in Cincinnati - Keep Your Guard Up!!

Post by ambush »

You never know what this bunch will swing at ya!!! :idea:

Welcome Aboard!!!!
Jamison86

Post by Jamison86 »

Thanks guys for the welcome. Ambush I need to make deals for younger players/picks but can see clearly I'm in a process with what I have. I do have some value and a few young players but I'm in no rush to make a bad deal. I'll be checking people's rosters seeing what they need and seeing if there is a way for us to help each other and if we can't come to terms hopefully I dont blow the drafts lol. Anyone feel free to send any offers and know that I'm a very active owner and will get back to you right away.
flee845

Post by flee845 »

Welcome aboard and good luck. Looks like you’re in the midst of a rebuild, but if you or anybody else is looking for vets, I’ve got some of the best on the block. Pitching, hitting, whatever you need. Looking for picks/prospects.

Return to “Don Newcombe League”