New Owner in Baltimore

Discussions for the Sandberg Yingling League.

Moderator: ballmark

nextyearcubs

New Owner in Baltimore

Post by nextyearcubs » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:07 am

Hey everyone!

There’s a new owner in Baltimore. I was a longtime owner in the Murphy, Horner, Berra, and Cepeda leagues for over ten years. A few years ago I got a little bored with the site and disappeared, only to resurface now. I’ve been out of the loop for a while, so bear with me in getting reacquainted with the site.

Otherwise, its looking like a rebuild project in Baltimore, so I’ll be taking reasonable offers.

todd999430

Re: New Owner in Baltimore

Post by todd999430 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:42 am

Good luck with the team! I've been chaperoning it for a while and getting it into better shape.

ballmark

Post by ballmark » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:19 am

Hey, hey there! Welcome to the Sandberg Yingling League and thanks, Todd for the chauffeur work. You drove the team well!

Feel free to send up a flare if you have any questions, things are pretty basic here, and good luck! I'm sure it will all come back to you quick enough. I'll work on the season wrap up tomorrow night or Friday morning.

Funny how my Lonestars announced a rebuild, sold off our two top SP, and made the playoffs. New strategy for next year? We'll see....

Oh, and feel free to tell us a little about yourself. I'm Mark (ballmark), Ye Olde Commish. I live in Michigan, retired from the Postal Service but now am the office manager at a church an hour away from where I live (long story), have two kids, do battle every day with my diabetes, dote on my wife, and still play a little music here and there when folks have no one else to call ;). You can find me on Facebook here.

MidnightHurricane

Post by MidnightHurricane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:35 am

Welcome to the league .. hope you have fun

sometimes when you trade Bryce Harper your team gets better, Mark

Return to “Sandberg Yingling League”