Posting Atlanta Amid the Troubles

Discussions for the Sandberg Yingling League.

Moderator: ballmark

ballmark

Posting Atlanta Amid the Troubles

Post by ballmark »

Napper is backing out of a few of his teams to save some of his hard-earned Canadian money, which currently is not doing so good against the U.S. dollar and COVID-19.

So I'm posting Atlanta tonight or tomorrow. If you know of anyone who could fill their shoes - especially since Atlanta is in a pretty good place to either compete or rebuild (some juicy pieces to trade) - please talk it up.

On the home front, my wife (who works in a hospital ER), has reached the point where I now greet her at the door wearing a hazmat suit, help her burn her clothes, then make supper while she takes a detox shower. NOTE: I am only mildly exaggerating. Every day when I kiss her goodbye in the morning I say, "Have a good day, honey, don't bring home anything that will kill me!" And every day, another case (or more) is confirmed in her ER.
ballmark

Re: Posting Atlanta Amid the Troubles

Post by ballmark »

Also ... yes, I'm aware the number of games played in the Standings does not match the number of games played in the Schedule. This is true of all the leagues. Admin is still working out the kinks from the latest server crash. I remain in contact with him and believe it only a matter of time until he gets this all corrected.

Patience and kindness continue to be our friends. I know he is working around 20 hours a day on all this nonsense.
CJefcoat

Post by CJefcoat »

Great Mark, thanks for posting that. I know were all getting frustrated.

I'm off to start selling plasma. I will not price gouge.
coachcfb1

Post by coachcfb1 »

I hate that for your wife Mark. We found out yesterday that we are not going to be going back to school this year. I'm making workouts for my players to do at home, but that is about all I can do for the rest of the school year.

Return to “Sandberg Yingling League”