Thanks

Discussions for the Sandberg Yingling League.

Moderator: ballmark

MidnightHurricane

Thanks

Post by MidnightHurricane »

Losing the 3 previous championships it's nice to win, I thought my team was due to win, but my opponent Cleveland lost 4 straight years in the league finals to the Evil Empire, New York .. Cleveland was the team to defeat them, so maybe they should have won instead of me .. they knocked off the champs .. Good Luck Cleveland this year .. your time is now...

I have a dilemma ... I traded for Eric Greer 4 seasons ago, to go on my champion seeking run .. I thought he be good for a season , maybe 2 .. he was great for 3 seasons, but last season he tailed off.. He didn't retire this year, turning 40 very soon he has some close to hall of fame numbers... I have better options in the minors, waiting for their chance .. If I wasn't going for another championship, I would play Greer to get his 3000 hits .. he is 91 hits away ... I don't think he will have the opportunity on this team because he will be last off the bench.. Is there a team out there that would let him have a chance at 3000 hits? I would trade him for a 5th round pick

is Greer a hall of famer? 2909 hits, 1733 runs .. a career .309 batting average .. but the stat I think makes him a hall of famer is he has made the post season 16 times in 18 seasons .. not sure how many others in the league history has done that, a few in any

Return to “Sandberg Yingling League”