it might be time

Discussions for the Sandberg Yingling League.

Moderator: ballmark

MidnightHurricane

it might be time

Post by MidnightHurricane »

I still have a pretty good team, and I am still in the playoff hunt .. but lets face it, my guys are old, and my cupboard is bare .. is it time to sell off pieces ?

if I do, I need to totally commit .. and go all the way .. let me know if I should?
tigersrback

Re: it might be time

Post by tigersrback »

I probably should say this privately but I’d empty my system for your players. Light the match.
tigersrback

Post by tigersrback »

If u wanna negotiate a blockbuster u2u me. I have sent out more deals the past 2 seasons than I have my entire time combined in this league. I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I believe I am more than fair when offering trades. When I am selling I get offered mostly picks, when I am buying people ask for 3 future all stars. I understand that’s just how it is, but I’m tired of getting my ass kicked by Arizona. My trade desk is always open no matter where my team is in the standings.
connorf

Post by connorf »

You're in first place, all you need to win the WS is a ticket to the playoffs. I used to tear down decent teams to maximize me return but I don't believe in that anymore. I think that if you're in first let it ride until you're not competitive anymore.
connorf

Post by connorf »

After taking a look at your team, you've got a lot of young quality players. I'd be looking to upgrade (without trading picks more than a year or two out) before I'd look to rebuild. That's only my opinion though.

Return to “Sandberg Yingling League”