Seattle AWOL

Discussions for the Sandberg Yingling League.

Moderator: ballmark

findley80

Seattle AWOL

Post by findley80 »

It’s been over a month since Leonard checked in...
ballmark

Re: Seattle AWOL

Post by ballmark »

D'oh!

I'll look into it. Thanks.
findley80

Post by findley80 »

Thanks Mark!
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Roster cleaned up and an inquiry fired off to Leonard. Will post the team as vacant if he is truly gone from us. Please start making some discreet inquiries if you have heard that anyone in your other leagues is leaving or unhappy and could be looking for a new community in which to invest.
MidnightHurricane

Post by MidnightHurricane »

thanks for cleaning up his roster .. it makes a big difference when trying to get the team sold .. I have been in leagues where teams are vacant, and the commish doesn't access the team and keep it current .. the team gets like the 3rd overall pick, and doesn't develop him and that pick goes to waste .. if the commish keeps it current, that 3rd overall pick develops for a few seasons and becomes an attractive player for a potential buyer
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Yes, absolutely. And I see I need to look in on it again to clean up the players I DFA'd and are now back in the minors.

I will post it this evening as vacant.

Leonard did tell me he was leaving and I just lost it in the haze of my schedule. It's been an extremely busy summer for me so far. The good news is he's willing to chaperone while the team is up for sale if it doesn't sell right away.

I must say, I really appreciate you fellows. The SYL has been an amazingly consistent, calm and dependable ownership group amid a sometimes turbulent community of game players.

ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Leonard renewed!

Huzzah!!

The SYL is complete once more.

Ahhhhhhhh.

Return to “Sandberg Yingling League”