Any pitching available?

Discussions for the Sandberg Yingling League.

Moderator: ballmark

tigersrback

Any pitching available?

Post by tigersrback »

My opponents keep beating me to the punch so I’ll just throw it out there that I’m all in for at least the next 2 seasons and I’m looking for pitchers and a catcher ( who isn’t right?) My lineup should keep me in contention for a bit longer (although they don’t hit like I think they should)

Anyway I’ve sent a lot of offers and some u2u’s, some just aren’t trading player x, I get it , I do but just let me know so I quit bugging you. I dont wanna be that guy. However I do try and propose offers that make sense for the other team. So u2u me if u like to negotiate that way. No matter the age or skill level, every player is always available. I have 2 A young middle infielders along with many others I’d move.

Lastly the competition in the NL may be the toughest I’ve been apart of in my 8 years of playing. Trying to develop young players and win games has been a challenge.
ptech

Re: Any pitching available?

Post by ptech »

In the 40+ seasons I've been in the SYL, this NL has been the roughest competition I've ever seen. It's never just two good teams fighting for the top. It's always a damned bloodsport.
findley80

Post by findley80 »

The catching talent in this league is thin...
tigersrback

Post by tigersrback »

Bump

Return to “Sandberg Yingling League”