Still need a pitcher not a belly itcher

Discussions for the Sandberg Yingling League.

Moderator: ballmark

tigersrback

Still need a pitcher not a belly itcher

Post by tigersrback »

After 3 seasons and 15 declined trades in a row were still looking for a pitcher (s) . Every offer I’ve sent out has been fair to good, better than any offer I received. Whatever. So if you’re a team in no mans land with players who will never help I do have like 7 players under 24 who will be good. Or I can just continue to be good but get pounded in the playoffs 🤷‍♂️.
MidnightHurricane

Re: Still need a pitcher not a belly itcher

Post by MidnightHurricane »

pretty sure you never sent me an offer .. oh wait, all I have are belly itchers
tigersrback

Post by tigersrback »

Smiley would interest me but he fits into your rebuild. I really do try and look for something that makes sense for both teams when proposing trades. Looks like I’ll be playing softball again if I make playoffs.
tigersrback

Post by tigersrback »

And another player gets dealt who I tried to acquire.Lapalme centerpiece deal could have gotten u Eave Doe Schultz and Reynolds. Or Cruz , or Smith. Or Bell. While Eave may be 2 or 3years older, his ratings are about the same. I can’t be anymore transparent.

Another year of softball.

Very frustrated
frankum

Post by frankum »

For the sake of full transparency, I wasn’t willing to give LaPalme for a player older than all my other pitchers. Dick Schattinger is really good and is in the exact age of my other pitchers. This makes sure the whole staff is in their prime at the exact same time, which makes my team better.

I needed SP, the position players didn’t have the same value.

Return to “Sandberg Yingling League”