Draft Class/Head Count

Discussions for the 24 Team League.
femgo

Re: Draft Class/Head Count

Post by femgo »

Beanballs wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:40 am Chris got back to me and said he would work on this the next few days, any specific teams that you guys want? Femgo do you have an AL East preference?
No preference.
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

Ownership changes are in and draft class is reset, Bill can you let MassCarnage know about his new team? Thank you Chris!
The Land of Pleasant Living
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Beanballs wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:52 am Ownership changes are in and draft class is reset, Bill can you let MassCarnage know about his new team? Thank you Chris!
Wow, the AL East is going to be a battle once TB and KC are turned around.
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

Tampa (soon to be Baltimore) will take a while, this team is a dumpster fire! I think Minnesota is ready to go, glad we got new ownership to take over that one...
Beanballs

Post by Beanballs »

I have let Chris know that the teams that have changed hands (my teams and betauser) all have warnings about renewal, not sure if the other teams that have changed hands have the same warnings? The landscape looks different here!!!
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Beanballs wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:15 am I have let Chris know that the teams that have changed hands (my teams and betauser) all have warnings about renewal, not sure if the other teams that have changed hands have the same warnings? The landscape looks different here!!!
I noticed that on Chicago's roster and Dave (Masscarange) told me saw that too on Minnesota.
femgo

Post by femgo »

Beanballs wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:22 pm Tampa (soon to be Baltimore) will take a while, this team is a dumpster fire! I think Minnesota is ready to go, glad we got new ownership to take over that one...
Yes KC is pretty horrible right now, it should take a while to be competetive.
But it is nice to see that all leagues will be very tough now, it is a 2TL revolution.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Beanballs wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 pm Maybe Chris can give the new owner Minnesota and Milwaukee? Just need to know their name to update my list...
The Dynastybot (Milwaukee) isn't working. Maybe the huge amount of minor leaguers is causing the issue?

Return to “24 Team League”