Away

Discussions for the 24 Team League.
Beanballs

Away

Post by Beanballs »

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be away next week, roughly Feb 10-18th, we are going on a cruise and taking the parents (my dad also is in the sim but not in any league with me), it is their 50th anniversary.

I shall return after some time in the sun and too many Hawaiian shirts, cigars, and adult beverages! Maybe someone can keep an eye on the betauser teams (looks like I have them in better shape than my own team lol), all the best to everyone...
The Land of Pleasant Living
WillyD

Re: Away

Post by WillyD »

Hi John,

Have fun on your trip!

You should get your Dad into the 2TL. In regards to the betauser teams, I can help out, just send me a U2U w/the password. The old one didn't work for me after the changeover.

Doe anyone know who was taking care of the poppabeta teams before? Maybe we can get owners for those?

Bill
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

I know you're away from the Sim, but congrats, John, on your Oakland squad defeating my Red Sox in the only first round series to go seven games. You beat my best pitcher, and handily. Gives me hope maybe the AL can win this furshlugginer thing this year.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

ballmark wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 am Gives me hope maybe the AL can win this furshlugginer thing this year.
The NL East wins it's 7th straight! 4 for PIT, 3 for STL. It's your turn now Phish!
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

WillyD wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 am
ballmark wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 am Gives me hope maybe the AL can win this furshlugginer thing this year.
The NL East wins it's 7th straight! 4 for PIT, 3 for STL. It's your turn now Phish!
Right on queue! Congrats phish! NL has won 9 straight, the NL East 8 straight (4 for PIT and 4 for STL).

Return to “24 Team League”