Merger Update

Discussions for the Ozzie Smith League.

Moderators: mfwilkens, ttreese

ttreese

Re: Merger Update

Post by ttreese »

I have multiple emails and tickets into admin requesting help with a merger. Last communication from admin was 2 weeks ago stating they would look into it after PayPal issues were resolved. I am still waiting for an update. Am hopeful we can maintain this league but am starting to think it may be better to disband and go elsewhere.
TheProfessorAND1

Post by TheProfessorAND1 »

if we do a merger, do we get to keep our current players?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What happens is your players are copied into the new league, and a link on the player card takes you to the old version of that player. So although you cannot see their stats directly on the player card, you have easy access to their old stats.

Mergers take place immediately after the amateur draft, so you also keep your draftees.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
XSwabbie

Post by XSwabbie »

if we merge with TGL, I will re-consider
Thanks,
Allen, aka xswabbie
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

It's been a month and I've received no help from admin on this merger despite a half dozen requests and/or suggestions for a merger. I decided to not renew and move on to another league. It's been frustrating and I wish I could have helped. I tried. Only immediate response I received from Admin when was my PayPal account was having issues. I received immediate help to getting monies into SymDynasty yet can't get a response in 30 days regarding this merger which keep in mind was due to one owner operating as many as 8 or 9 teams in this league. Very disappointing.

Return to “Ozzie Smith League”