Related players

Discussions for the Ozzie Smith League.

Moderators: mfwilkens, ttreese

Admin
Site Admin

Related players

Post by Admin »

Disclosure for the new rule relating to groups of associated players: twinsrock1, Pirates11, Dodgertown, Royals85, Astros17, Bluejays18, and Metsroll15 are all accessing the game from the same address and the same computer and all paid from the same account. These owners will not be able to vote on trade disputes related to each other.

I know you have already done this for another league, but please disclose your relationships to each other for this league as well.

Chris/Admin
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
salukiboy

Re: Related players

Post by salukiboy »

Braves 72 is requesting to take over the Chicago team. Is that the same thing?
Royals85

Post by Royals85 »

I think we have already posted this but if not no problem We are all Coworkers for over 15 years. We all access our teams from our own computers. I used my computer to sign up my coworkers teams as I pay for them. Each team communicates thru there own teams sign ins and passwords and respective E mails id applicable. So the relations we have is that we are Coworkers.
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

Thanks for the clarification. Also along those lines have posted in past but will again; my son (who lives in same house) owns Toronto and I own Texas. So as not to raise any concerns; we rarely make trades with each other as don't want any questions raised. He manages his and I manage mine.
salukiboy

Post by salukiboy »

Paid from the same account though? Hmmm

Return to “Ozzie Smith League”