League Status

Discussions for the Ozzie Smith League.

Moderators: mfwilkens, ttreese

ttreese

League Status

Post by ttreese »

All - It's no secret we've had a tremendous drop in ownership over last two seasons. "office" group left and took 8 owners with them last season. Am interested in remaining in this league (though I have 5 other teams which I could put more attention too). This was the first league I joined on SymDynasty and would like to remain and see it flourish again. As such, am willing to help with commish duties and/or take over if needed. Have sent a note to Salukiboy (Seattle) offering the same.

Ted - Texas Vaqueros
TheProfessorAND1

Re: League Status

Post by TheProfessorAND1 »

i think you might have to anyway, Salukiboy has been inactive since 7/22
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

Sent an email to admin requesting to take over as Commish. Also suggested a possible merger with either the Mookie Wilson or Robin Roberts leagues. Both are similar and working w 50% active ownership.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I have set you as Commish.

The "office" group did not leave, "they" were banned because they were one person. That person continually tries to get past my barriers and occasionally succeeds, and it's a few days before I find his newest account and ban it too. I believe at one time this may have been two different people, until it started snowballing until there were 8 or 9 accounts. Unfortunately, it took out half the ownership of two different leagues.

You are on my merge list, we're working through it and I will post more here when I have more information for you.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
ttreese

Post by ttreese »

Thanks Chris. Have cleaned up the inactive team's rosters.

Return to “Ozzie Smith League”