It's Been Fun!

Discussions for the Gibson Feller League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

CCondardo

It's Been Fun!

Post by CCondardo »

Thanks all for a great 29 seasons in the GFL! I played for years in the BRL way back in 2007 for a long time, and the GFL was the only league I had come back to after a few years off from Sim. It's been a pleasure to join a 24 team league, and I've been lucky enough to have lots of great trade partners to make the game fun.

As I retro on the team, I think the most fun thing I noticed was that in the first year of ownership, after grabbing a 97 win team figuring I could turn them into a WS contender.. I proceed in 11 season days to trade 18 guys and 5 picks - that is ridiculous! Managed to take the team to a WS but lose a few times.. then the dark days - 13 seasons of a rebuild which turned into a nice little run.

Anyways that's a good summary of my time here - lots of great trades, battling for players and picks, and winning as many games as we all could! Thanks for a fun time, and until the next time I get sucked back in ;).

~Corey
Zaghead66

Re: It's Been Fun!

Post by Zaghead66 »

Its been a pleasure playing with you.
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Any time you want back in Corey, there is room for you in any of my leagues. Thanks and best of luck to you!
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

Good Luck Corey.ive had fun trading with you and you made my entry into the league very smooth.good luck going forward-Vinn

Return to “Gibson Feller League”