anyone out there?

Discussions for the Gibson Feller League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

MidnightHurricane

anyone out there?

Post by MidnightHurricane »

so my best player goes down to injury so I checked who else is injured in the league .. 3 guys .. ALL play for my team ..grrr .. but I am the only owner that actually keeps in touch with my team, so it only makes sense for my team to be active in the injury department
scorpiorc

Re: anyone out there?

Post by scorpiorc »

You can't say you are the only owner in this league that keeps in touch with his team. I check my team several times per day, setting lineups, etc. Yeah, this league is dying, but there are a few of us still active.
MidnightHurricane

Post by MidnightHurricane »

I know there are a few active owners, I was trying to take a shot at the inactive owners, but I guess it's pointless cause if they don't check their teams then won't check my chatter lol
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

I check on the team everyday as well. We will probably have to do something with the league like go back to 16 teams or something else. As far as injuries, I have 2 players injured right now. Injuries are a random thing and seem to hurt you when you need the players the most.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

im here whatcha need?
matthewlee3

Post by matthewlee3 »

Definitely still here. Team is on autopilot a little bit, but otherwise fully attentive!
Splinter

Post by Splinter »

Here pretty much every day.

Return to “Gibson Feller League”