Contraction?

Discussions for the Gibson Feller League.

Moderator: Hamilton2

scorpiorc

Contraction?

Post by scorpiorc »

Looking thru the league, I only see 12 of the 24 owners have been active in April. Anyone think we should ask the Admin about contracting the league down to 12 teams?
stahler72

Re: Contraction?

Post by stahler72 »

12? never seen 12 teams. 16 yes, 12 no. The problem with that is the reseting all of the history to start a new league.
scorpiorc

Post by scorpiorc »

12 teams or 16 teams, doesn't really matter, does it? The point is that only 11 of 24 teams have been checked on in the past week. Hamilton was the commish but he dropped his team because of so many abandoned teams here, so do we even have a commish anymore? The league is dying. I hate to lose league history as well, but the whole league will soon be history if nothing changes soon. I've been here since league year 1970, and I'm thinking of dropping out as well when my next renewal comes up in early May.
Hagman9

Post by Hagman9 »

From what I have seen, there are not many healthy leagues out there. Honestly, I think this site is dying. It has kind of lost it's WOW factor. I still enjoy it but it is not as fun as it used to be. Not as much banter, trades, competition, etc. I usually get in a couple times a day except when work gets real busy or I am on vacation. I am considering dropping my teams all together and putting my time into something else. I have been doing Sim Dynasty for a long time but my run here is probably over. It is only a shell of what it once was.
Zaghead66

Post by Zaghead66 »

I have been on vacation. away from internet. But I would prefer combining with another league

Return to “Gibson Feller League”