Oh well

Discussions for the Jumbo Brown League.

Moderator: mr1313

gannable

Oh well

Post by gannable »

I wanted to see if i could build a team that could contend for a long time and do it by avoiding making huge trades involving selling off prospects and picks.
I've grown bored of the build up then tank cycle.

I failed. My team is not good.

I'll see how the improvements go but if I don;t think I can contend then i'm out. And I mean it this time because this is based on my own failure. I'll lose interest. I could easily have traded all my prospects and placed a super team but I've done that over and over.

The only option I would have is selling off players on the roaster and acquiring approx 3 future stud SP's and a stud reliever. But I don't see any options in that regard.

Good luck
mr1313

Re: Oh well

Post by mr1313 »

Your team is good gannable did you ever consider that you might need to tweak your settings? That team is a playoff team and better than a couple of teams currently in the playoff hunt.
gannable

Post by gannable »

nothing to do with settingss, my settings worked for 7 years

The team doesn't have enough contact or speed, and the range up the middle needs to be A+ and its not.

poor overall control, not enough red letter

Team is found wanting.
mr1313

Post by mr1313 »

I would agree that you need a leadoff bat but that still shouldn't stop that team from making the playoffs.
gannable

Post by gannable »

Like the King of Babylon in Daniel, ,my team has been numbered and its been found wanting.

Time to cut my losses

The day of destruction is at hand

Return to “Jumbo Brown League”