injuries again?

Discussions for the Jumbo Brown League.

Moderator: mr1313

tm4559

Re: injuries again?

Post by tm4559 »

well, calling boze reilly a good hitter is as about as accurate as calling my ass a wind instrument and a fart a whole note. i guess when i really look at it, elliot is not a complete turd. its a semi turd that looks a little scary. daren will try to fip the asshole reilly for something. he will probably try to trade it to me, my team is so pathetic it could actually use it (although its pretty much the definition of non-useful).
phishingtrip

Post by phishingtrip »

To put it into perspective he could have had Davenport for less had he come to my door
phishingtrip

Post by phishingtrip »

Now that the bar has been set though, I want all picks for the next 3 year, rounds 1 through 5. Even if I'm going to release the 3 through 5 rounders. Then I'm going to require a a couple of pitching prospects and all of the offering team's catchers.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

tm4559 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:33 am well, calling boze reilly a good hitter is as about as accurate as calling my ass a wind instrument and a fart a whole note. i guess when i really look at it, elliot is not a complete turd. its a semi turd that looks a little scary. daren will try to fip the asshole reilly for something. he will probably try to trade it to me, my team is so pathetic it could actually use it (although its pretty much the definition of non-useful).
Yeah, I should've said the better hitter. But he's young enough to have some value. Plus in the NL, he'll hit 35 HRs and drive in 120.
yanks6890

Post by yanks6890 »

How about three C injuries already??? Two starters and a backup???

http://simdynasty.com/depth.jsp?teamid=123183
phishingtrip

Post by phishingtrip »

That's incredible! Never seen that before. What are you doing to those backstoppers? Your down to some triple A journeymen
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

And the ones that are left are the bad health ones! We could see a basketball team of catchers on the DL.

Return to “Jumbo Brown League”