FrosteeTBear

Re: Im out

Post by FrosteeTBear »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody else think I am perfect?
mr1313

Post by mr1313 »

It's only a game fellas the wheels are going to come off this bus sooner or later enjoy the ride while it lasts.
smann

Post by smann »

Come on guys. The internet is the root of all evil today. It takes normally civil and polite citizens and gives them a pulpit to anonymously attack others. If this was a real life situation, say, in the workplace, you would just choose to ignore each other, but coexist. You wouldn't quit a job because of something like this. Every situation is going to present a variety of personalities and challenges. Adults don't let the little stuff disrupt their lives. Please, just cool off and move on. There, you see? The internet has made me a genius!!
JTMoney

Post by JTMoney »

They can't get your goat if they don't know where its tied!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
swope81

Post by swope81 »

I wish these two would just get a room and hump it out.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

gannable wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:57 pm
FrosteeTBear wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:11 pm
mr1313 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:42 pm Frostee might have been just having some fun we usually always bust balls here but I understand that some may take things the wrong way. Life is too short to take things too seriously. I hope you stay your team is going to be good.
I was not having fun--you don't take a new person--and make a complete atrocious trade--and I am not even
the one that noticed the trade--and put in the claim to overturn it--16 people voted to overturn it--2 voted to let trade stand (wonder who that
was-lol) and 4 didn't vote--probably cause they didn't check in.

We are playing in a team with #2 retirement and the deal was 33 year old pitcher with A+/A---29 year old pitcher with B+/A+ plus the teams First
round draft choice this year--which means without his 2 best pitchers, a probable #1 for two guys he picked up off the waiver wire and one
young picher with D in endurance and A-/B at 22 years old--the worst thing was that he had a D+/B/A 23 year old pitcher and was so greedy he wouldn't offer him..............I would never of said anything about it and just voted if he had not tried to hide it all by offering to give him his
1st round pick back--even though it would be the last pick in the 1st round to get it accepted...........next time you want to cheat keep
your mouth shut!

incoherent gibberish.

you cant even form a cogent sentence.
*cognizant

:D
bobwickman139

Post by bobwickman139 »

SORRY TO SEE U GO U HAD A PASSION FOR THIS GAME.
lemaster

Post by lemaster »

swope81 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:11 pm I wish these two would just get a room and hump it out.
Did someone say hump?

Return to “Jumbo Brown League”