Toronto

Discussions for the Frank Robinson League.

Moderator: WillyD

swope81

Toronto

Post by swope81 »

Hey Ladies,

Big Willy Style dragged me into this :)

So, if anyone wants any of the stuff on my big league roster, even the 25 years olds, send an offer over. I like to do a complete overhaul/rebuild when I take over a team.

Glad to join you guys, Swope
Hamilton2

Re: Toronto

Post by Hamilton2 »

Welcome to the league, swope! Glad to have you on board.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Thanks man! Looking forward to it.

It's gonna take a lot of work, but that's the funnest part of this game for me. Building a team.
phen0m

Post by phen0m »

Welcome!

That squad's got a pretty decent little core, i think youll have the franchise back on its feet in a few years no problem.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

You have savvy--lol...….welcum aboard...………….. :D
Zarek

Post by Zarek »

Welcome to the party. I see you're a little late but better to be on Swope time than no time.
Owenatkinson

Post by Owenatkinson »

Swope!
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

swope81 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 pm Hey Ladies,

So, if anyone wants any of the stuff on my big league roster, even the 25 years olds, send an offer over. I like to do a complete overhaul/rebuild when I take over a team.

It's great to have you in the league Swope! Thanks for joining the FRL. If you have any questions at all, hit me up with a PM.

One of the cool things about this league is that you don't have to play C thru B- overall rated players while rebuilding. You play the best available, keep your settings the same as when you're competing. If you have a favorite player and want to chase career records you can do that too.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

WillyD wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:01 am

It's great to have you in the league Swope! Thanks for joining the FRL. If you have any questions at all, hit me up with a PM.

One of the cool things about this league is that you don't have to play C thru B- overall rated players while rebuilding. You play the best available, keep your settings the same as when you're competing. If you have a favorite player and want to chase career records you can do that too.

Yeah, I do like that angle. It'll be a nice change to not have to invest time and energy into putting the worst possible team out there.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

swope81 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 am
WillyD wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:01 am

Yeah, I do like that angle. It'll be a nice change to not have to invest time and energy into putting the worst possible team out there.
So what did he have to do to get you here?...……………………….. :lol:

Return to “Frank Robinson League”