wheel draft

Discussions for the Frank Robinson League.

Moderator: WillyD

MDorf

wheel draft

Post by MDorf »

Going by what is posted in the wheel draft order post, something isn't right. I thought I had the 3rd pick, and instead I picked 12th. I also traded next season's what I thought was 14th, but is probably 5th.
loonatic

Re: wheel draft

Post by loonatic »

It looks like the draft order was automatically set based on last year's order of finish rather than the pre-specified wheel draft order. Commish may have missed the opportunity to manually set the draft order.
phen0m

Post by phen0m »

yea we didnt manually set the order, it will have to be re-run.
MDorf

Post by MDorf »

The funny and unfortunate thing about that is unless people change their draft preferences, I will get the same first 3 players picking 3rd that I got picking 12th.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I have reversed the draft.

The draft order gets set in the offseason, so any draft order changes must be made between the offseason and draft. I'll work on preventing the draft order setting page from being used before the offseason.

Someone please send me an Urgent ticket when we are ready to go again. The support site is being bombarded by Russian spammers right now so until I get that under control, regular tickets may be delayed.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
phen0m

Post by phen0m »

Draft order is good to go now and sent a ticket

Thanks Chris!
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

loonatic wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:34 pm It looks like the draft order was automatically set based on last year's order of finish rather than the pre-specified wheel draft order. Commish may have missed the opportunity to manually set the draft order.
With the message board being down, I was unable to access the draft order. I'm going to create a spreadsheet on my laptop to prevent future fallout from "Russian" bot attacks.

Return to “Frank Robinson League”