Whoops

Discussions for the Frank Robinson League.

Moderator: WillyD

LandBaron

Whoops

Post by LandBaron »

I accidentally waived my #1 draft pick Danny Dempsey. I immediately put a waiver claim on him but I'm hoping the league will recognize I waived him in error and allow me to reclaim him (assuming WillyD can't reverse the transaction for me).

Thanks for understanding guys.

LandBaron aka Jon
McNeff11

Re: Whoops

Post by McNeff11 »

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I may have otherwise overlooked it, given his poor health, range, and throwing. Submitting my waiver claim now.
pwj

Post by pwj »

I canceled my claim. Everyone else should be able to follow suit.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

LandBaron wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:55 pm I immediately put a waiver claim on him but I'm hoping the league will recognize I waived him in error and allow me to reclaim him (assuming WillyD can't reverse the transaction for me).

LandBaron aka Jon
Unfortunately I don't have that as one of my commish superpowers. If someone else claims him, we can arrange to have Dempsey traded to you for nothing in return. Hopefully the other owner with a claim can cancel it like pwj did.
LandBaron

Post by LandBaron »

At the time of my writing this message, there are 3 claims on him, one of which is my own.
McNeff11

Post by McNeff11 »

I have submitted multiple claims myself. I love poor fielding players that get hurt a lot.
LandBaron

Post by LandBaron »

McNeff11 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:38 am I have submitted multiple claims myself. I love poor fielding players that get hurt a lot.
MVP! MVP! MVP!

Return to “Frank Robinson League”