Renewal

Discussions for the Frank Robinson League.

Moderator: WillyD

WillyD

Renewal

Post by WillyD »

I noticed we have 4 people leaving, and a handful of undecideds and unknowns. Do any of the owners that fit the latter description have any suggestions on how to make the league more appealing? Anything we can do to keep you guys here in the FRL?
LandBaron

Re: Renewal

Post by LandBaron »

Sure...let me win.

42 seasons and 1 title. My career winning percentage is under .500. Clearly, I'm not very good at this game.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

LandBaron wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:58 am Sure...let me win.

42 seasons and 1 title. My career winning percentage is under .500. Clearly, I'm not very good at this game.
Your 4th in the NL in prestige per season at 6.3 per, and 9th overall in the FRL. That's pretty good compared to most SimD owners. With the exception of phenom (one of the top owners on the site), titles in the wheel draft era are going to be harder to come by than leagues with normal rules.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Would anyone like to go with variable development starting next term?
phishingtrip

Post by phishingtrip »

What? The Irish are leaving? is that a typo?
McNeff11

Post by McNeff11 »

Yeah, unfortunately the Irish are retiring, at least for now. I just don't have any free time for fantasy sports because I'm too busy with the real life sports of my two boys. That, and of course that pesky day job that is real time suck too!
It's been a lot of fun, thanks to all the owners for a great league, I enjoyed it.

Return to “Frank Robinson League”