Minnesota trades

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

redcped

Minnesota trades

Post by redcped »

Sal hadn't checked in for a few days, so I accepted two trades on his desk so other owners could make their roster moves.
Dogbelly

Re: Minnesota trades

Post by Dogbelly »

Thanks, my friend. I've been sick. Doing better now.
frankum

Post by frankum »

Anything serious, Dogbelly? You doing ok?
Dogbelly

Post by Dogbelly »

Thanks for your thoughts, amigo. I came down with a case of cellulitis, which is not too bad when you catch it early. I've had it before, seems diabetics are more susceptible than most. But I had a pretty bad reaction to an antibiotic the Docs gave me... Bactrim. Spent a few days in the hospital. I'm doing a lot better now.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Diabetic over here in Michigan, too, Sal, along with a couple o'other things. I know how easy it is for the disease to put the machine out of whack.

You take care of yourself. The proverbial thoughts and prayers, m'man.
frankum

Post by frankum »

Dogbelly wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:57 am Thanks for your thoughts, amigo. I came down with a case of cellulitis, which is not too bad when you catch it early. I've had it before, seems diabetics are more susceptible than most. But I had a pretty bad reaction to an antibiotic the Docs gave me... Bactrim. Spent a few days in the hospital. I'm doing a lot better now.
Dang. That’s a tough stretch! Glad you’re on the mend. Best wishes for your health moving forward.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”