While we wait... Football?

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

DVfhsindians058

While we wait... Football?

Post by DVfhsindians058 »

Wanted to see if anyone had dabbled in the football sim of this website at all? I have always loved simming Madden games on console relentlessly. I mean I would even sim out so many years I would have to stop completely. They would tell me to pack it up as a coach.

Anywho, if we could get a group of TCL owners to maybe start a football league I think that would be fun. I don't want to start a league with folks I don't know at all.

Let me know what you think. No harm no foul if folks aren't interested but figured I'd ask.
ambush

Re: While we wait... Football?

Post by ambush »

I'd be interested!

If you still need owners.... Pat
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

I *should* try the SimD football side because I'm invested in the site and have never done so. So I'm kinda interested, but also deathly afraid of over-committing myself to something I can't keep up on.
Dogbelly

Post by Dogbelly »

I played SD football when it first came out. It was fun but it seems I remember it took a lot of my time. If I recall, you play 4-quarters/day and that was the coolest part... Still, I'm interested, if we get a group together.
DVfhsindians058

Post by DVfhsindians058 »

Jason and I decided to join the single season Bob Lilly league if anyone else wants to give that a shot. There are a few leagues that are looking for a group of owners. We could possibly fill that void if we want to drum up enough interest. For example the Jim Brown league needs only 3 but Barry Sanders looks like 6/7. Could be easier than starting a league though I guess is my point.

Let me know what y'all think.
redcped

Post by redcped »

I doubt we could fill a whole league, but a few people could join a league together.

The FB sim is good, but it's complex. You have to deal with salary caps, depth charts, formations, strategies, scouting, etc. It takes some doing.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”