Blaze Putting Out the Fire

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

ballmark

Blaze Putting Out the Fire

Post by ballmark »

Okay, troops ... it's clear Chicago AL is done with this run. Putting what few assets we have up for sale.

As usual, I prefer young major leaguers and draft picks unless the minor leaguers you offer are better than the ones I'm currently coaching.

The jewels of my roster are SP Harry Hiller, RP Ray Dasso, and 2b Pete Berry. I'm-a need 2 or 3 good pieces for these guys. Each. Especially Hiller. who already has a Cy Young under his belt.

Asking a lot? Well, yes. But I'm also usually willing to negotiate and will almost always counter if the first offer is close.
ballmark

Re: Blaze Putting Out the Fire

Post by ballmark »

Having cataract surgery today and next Tuesday.

Pretty sure I'll only be off site a day, maybe two. But giving you a heads up in case I'm not supposed to be reading small print or anything goofy like that.

So sorry about the trade offers and making you wait, y'all.
Hitnrun

Post by Hitnrun »

Hope your surgery went well.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

I'll be jumping back on the site today -- and mercy, looks like at least half a dozen trade offers, so gimme a minute to do some projections and weigh 'em all.

My left eye is def not up to speed yet. Pupil is dilated way down, not letting in much light so it's mostly useless at this point. Just believing it'll recover like everyone tells me it will. Right eye on Tuesday the 7th.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”