So - can we get rolling soon?

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

jzirker

So - can we get rolling soon?

Post by jzirker »

Not clear if the expansion teams are ready to go?
ballmark

Re: So - can we get rolling soon?

Post by ballmark »

Wearewolf's team is still posted as "Buy This Team" on the Expansion List.

Based on what Chris wrote, I think he's waiting for you two to hook up and provide that scholarship...?
cwballer25

Post by cwballer25 »

It's Canada Time!

Let's go!!!
Last edited by cwballer25 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wearewolf

Post by wearewolf »

I bought it. So let's get it on!
This message was sent by order of the Peaky Blinders!
redcped

Post by redcped »

Drew is ironing out his own payment and once that's done we can get the cycle started.

First, there is the expansion draft for the three new owners. The pool will come from the existing three teams of players, and you will have the ability to set rankings. You get about 36 hours, I think, to do that.

Then we can complete the amateur draft and move into the season.

Drew has been working with me on a new thread to explain the rules that we lost in the board transition. We should get that up this weekend.
cwballer25

Post by cwballer25 »

After a long winter break, time to get the hot stove going again!
DVfhsindians058

Post by DVfhsindians058 »

I'll be totally honest, I have been tight on cash as of late and I asked Jeff if the offer was still on the table to take care of my renewal. He agreed but I am uncertain about how to get the payment done, exactly. Previously, I paid for another owner's renewal once and from what I recall, they were able to just send the payment to me now different than how we pay now really. But I'm not sure now I guess. I guess I can get venmo if needed.
jzirker

Post by jzirker »

Give me your venmo info and I'll shoot it to you.
DVfhsindians058

Post by DVfhsindians058 »

I just paid. Let's rock.
redcped

Post by redcped »

From the rulebook. Here's what happens next:

Term League Expansion Schedules

At the end of a Term league's 8-month term, new owners typically join the league as Expansion owners. These leagues use a pre-rank draft system where you can rank the players in the order you want to choose them. The list of draftees will be available at 11:30PM once a league has all teams either paid up or listed for Expansion sale (note the Expansion teams don't have to be purchased, just listed for sale). A league also needs to have reached the trade deadline plus the number of waiver days in the league in order for the expansion draftees to populate. So if your trade deadline is September 1st, and it takes 7 days for players in your league to clear waivers, the draftee list can't be populated before September 8th.

Expansion owners will have at a minimum of 24-48 hours to prepare for the Expansion Draft. The Expansion Draft script runs every day at 2PM. After the OffSeason runs for a league, the league date is set to 03/25. The first time the Expansion draft script runs, the date will be set to 03/26 if a league has a total of 16 renewed owners and expansion owners. The next day when it runs, the Expansion Draft will run; the league date will remain 03/26. The Amateur Draft will run at the next time slot after that (for most leagues, this will be the next day). If a league has a pause day, that would be in effect after the Amateur Draft. The new season then starts the following day.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”