KA-BOOM

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

ballmark

KA-BOOM

Post by ballmark »

Blowing it up. Sick of having enough quality pieces to get my hopes up that some high B players might push us over the top but it ain't gonna happen. This team will never amount to championship caliber in its entirety, but maybe some of the pieces can help you.

I do want to hang on to anyone 25 and younger (whether OS or real age) and would prefer young major leaguers age 22-25. The farm team has zero Coach Points for any additional prospects unless I rush someone to the majors but would prefer not to do so.

I have five red letter pitchers and four red letter batters who could help someone thinking about a pennant push.

Will need premium offers for CF Turk Bagby, SS Sam Fennelly, and RP Randy Potter.
ballmark

Re: KA-BOOM

Post by ballmark »

Just two SimWeeks of playoff trading time ... still have several valuable pieces including 3 pitchers and 3 hitters -- the hitters are 29-32-32 so I'll probably be asking too much for them.

But I'm willing to add some of the playoff draft picks I've gotten for slightly lesser players coupled with picks higher up the food chain if it will help a deal get done.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”