Playoff spoiler

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

BabyDoc

Playoff spoiler

Post by BabyDoc »

Congrats to the Youppies...go make the NL look good!

On the dark side... the Street Hounds' nineteenth consecutive playoff appearance without a World Series win...
cwballer25

Re: Playoff spoiler

Post by cwballer25 »

Bottom of the 9th, two outs, runners on 1st and 2nd and we get a double to advance. That was crazy.

Great series, I figured I was a goner.

Now how aboot this battle for Canada in the World Series, what a bunch of hosers we have matched up in Game 1, eh? The winner takes all the maple syrup!
cwballer25

Post by cwballer25 »

Game 1 was more of the same - low scoring until the end and then I guess the comeback kids kicked it into gear. Down 4-1 in the 9th, down 5-4 in the 10th, and a 6-5 win in the 11th.

Hope the rest of the series is this exciting!
wearewolf

Post by wearewolf »

In the NLCS you had 2 outs before you got a base runner on! You are the comeback kids thus far!
This message was sent by order of the Peaky Blinders!
cwballer25

Post by cwballer25 »

G2 was pretty messy...3 errors, 5 stolen bases, 2 caught stealing, Toronto scored 6 runs on 6 hits. Montreal had a chance to blow it open in the 6th but Porter Fanzone gunned out Roenicke at the plate to end the inning, followed by a John Barnes 2R HR in the 7th to make it interesting. Montreal's bullpen had just enough to hang on and we drive southwest to Toronto.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”