0-162

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

redcped

0-162

Post by redcped »

Can the Badgers pull it off? So far there's no stopping them!
DVfhsindians058

Re: 0-162

Post by DVfhsindians058 »

24 and counting.

Due to being so hurt and offended for being called out on the MB's, I suppose I have no other choice but to remind the general public of my greatness.

It would only be fitting if my team had the record for regular season losses given that I am 99.9% sure I have the league record for team wins with 134 in year 2110. I encourage you to correct me if I am wrong on that honestly, because I looked for a good bit and I was not spending one more lick of time doing it.

Also that year, Badger Hall of Famer Kevin Trlicek had the regular season record for pitcher wins with 32. Fun fact, if you look up the top 10 of records for pitcher wins in a single season, Trlicek appears twice. So does Andy Bomback of course - and he is at 2 and 3 at 29 wins, neither of which was with Cleveland because I was too dumb to know about the skipping pitchers in rotation thing then. None the less both guys are in the HoF as Badgers.

Is this mic on?
DVfhsindians058

Post by DVfhsindians058 »

After 25 straight L's, we won one in front of the home crowd.

Andy Bomback's great great great (etc maybe?) grandson was in attendance having a drink in the Bomback Lounge during the game. Almost spilled his liquor drink of choice when Dave Valdez pointed up to him after sliding into home in the bottom of the 7th. Why would he do that? No one knows.
redcped

Post by redcped »

Congrats to the Badgers on halting such a historic schneid. Methinks many more cocktails will be needed to get the Badger faithful through this season.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”