No renewal thread?

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

cwballer25

No renewal thread?

Post by cwballer25 »

What’s up with that? Thanks for the reminder admin! Now it’s an extra 5 bucks
redcped

Re: No renewal thread?

Post by redcped »

There were messages on the game side saying how many days until it changed. I missed the deadline myself though.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Yeah, I paid $45, too. Wasn't sure I'd renew with my health going in the tank since May, but Chris found the key to bringing me back: offer a deal with a draft pick in it.

;)
frankum

Post by frankum »

So what are we doing with the draft? Is the draft a no go? It appears we have one opening.
frankum

Post by frankum »

I just saw reds post in the other thread. Sorry
ambush

Post by ambush »

Hope you are doing better ballpark! You are a positive this league (life), and hope you are good, and getting better! Thoughts are with you!!!
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Thanks, Pat! I'm good at the moment. Hives are being kept in check with a strong dose of steroids though that means I have to take things super easy to avoid another cardiac incident since the steroids were the prime suspect in my last episode :arrow: but the steroids are the only thing that cures the hives; at least at this juncture. I go see an allergist next week in a continuing attempt to find answers while we begin the process of weaning me off the 'roids and see what happens then.

Hope the league fills up quickly and we can move on with the next term in good time.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”