Another Speed League and Our Opening

Discussions for the Tony Conigliaro League.

Moderator: redcped

frankum

Another Speed League and Our Opening

Post by frankum »

I am looking to add a third (and final) speed league. I would be willing to do offer myself as a sacrifice for an owner trade so we can get up and running. If anyone knows of the need, please offer it up and let me know.
ballmark

Re: Another Speed League and Our Opening

Post by ballmark »

An opening just cropped up in the (fairly) newly-merged Satchel Paige League --> The Seattle Eddie Vedders.

24-Team League (those are harder to win: more competition). 6 GPD. Variable Development.

ptech from the SYL is there and so is BabyDoc from here, so there's already people you know. And oh, Napper is there, too. (Maybe we could get him to join here ... oh, wait.) :roll:
frankum

Post by frankum »

I would be willing to join the league if you wanted to negotiate with someone for a swap!
redcped

Post by redcped »

I just realized I never posted Colorado as an expansion team. It probably would have helped. It's on there now.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

D'oh!

Seattle just sold.

Newer leagues are more appetizing for some and vacancies sell out quicker ... and that's what happened. I'll see if there are any openings in the Vin Scully League, another 24 teamer I'm in with Max Development/Max Injury other wrinkles that make it hard/interesting. If any, I'll float your offer.

Return to “Tony Conigliaro League”