Back from Long Vacation..lol

Owner to Owner help and advice
irishman35

Back from Long Vacation..lol

Post by irishman35 »

i was a reg on here for years with multiple teams in baseball and football. Had to quit in early 2017. Looking to get back into sim football and baseball leagues and so naturally I came here to check out this site first.
I was planning on buying a premium football franchise to start. But, it looks to me like there is only a few leagues going and most of those have multiple openings. Some not filled for years. Is there any of the leagues that are still fairly active and going strong.

E
montywop

Re: Back from Long Vacation..lol

Post by montywop »

Right now FHFL is the best league,both strong and active. MAFL though not totally full for awhile now, is starting to pick up on activity a bit. Don't know anything about the other leagues.
FHFL New Orleans REBELS
1450 913 5
61x DC
31x WC
7x CC
4x SB

MAFL Chicago CORRUPTION
1100 569 1
63x DC
16x WC
18x CC
7x SB
irishman35

Post by irishman35 »

Thanks. I did pick up 2 baseball teams and have spent the considerable amount of time fixing roster and all the diff settings. I checked out the Franco Harris League. No teams for sale. I was actually in Marcus Allen League until 2017. Might consider that but was hoping, at least at first for a 16 team league. Ill keep my eyes open
irishman35

Post by irishman35 »

The thing I see though is that the teams listed for sale are from 2017 and 2018 still available, I did see a couple of teams might be interested in other leagues where team is no longer paid nor has owner been active. Yet team is not even listed

Return to “Football Game Questions”