John Elway league

Owner to Owner help and advice
Nightwalker

John Elway league

Post by Nightwalker »

Trying to make personnel changes for my new team. Site keeps kicking me out and will not allow me to make changes. Any suggestions? The league is 1960 John Elway !
Nightwalker

Re: John Elway league

Post by Nightwalker »

I retried several times to do what you suggested. Still cannot make changes to my roster. System starts to let me do changes then suddenly kicks me out again. We are in the 3rd preseason week and it would be great if I could make the changes before the season actually starts.any other suggestions?
Nightwalker

Post by Nightwalker »

Still not able to make personnel changes. Now what! Tried allot your suggestions..nothing changes. Should we just delete the team and start over? Any other suggestions?
Last edited by Nightwalker on Fri May 28, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightwalker

Post by Nightwalker »

Was able to make a few changes..then the site shut me down again.So frustrating... thinking of dropping team!
Nightwalker

Post by Nightwalker »

Me again ...back to not being able To make changes to my roster. What can we do? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Nightwalker

Post by Nightwalker »

Still trying to make personnel changes..somehow I am undefeated up to this point.????? Any suggestions? Frustrating. ........I would like to make some changes and update some player attributes. Thanks for any and all help in advance.
Nightwalker

Post by Nightwalker »

Well I am not undefeated any longer....still not able to make changes...getting more frustrated by the day. If we can't get this fixed ..how do I go about getting a refund? And deleting the team? Hopefully it does not come to that.

Return to “Football Game Questions”