WTH?

Owner to Owner help and advice
rundog

WTH?

Post by rundog »

Somehow my backup TE became my starter and every time I try to put the guy that should be starting as the starter it doesn't work. The starter is at a condition percentage that should allow him to start. I also tried another TE from the waiver wire and he was able to start. I tried putting the guy that should be starting on the bench to possibly 'reset' his status and it still won't put him in the starting role. What the hell?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: WTH?

Post by Admin »

I assume by now this is not an issue but if you are ever at a loss to figure out why something is happening and no one here has an answer in a day or so, feel free to shoot me a ticket.

Usually this is because you have someone on a formation depth chart, but if that was the case the waiver guy shouldn't have been able to start either. Unless the TE was already on that formation chart in a different position. On the formation preview, the symbols for each player tell you exactly what chart they came from.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Football Game Questions”