Way to go ABE!!

Discussions for the Harmon Killebrew League.

Moderator: Splinter

imalbundy2

Way to go ABE!!

Post by imalbundy2 »

got fucked again.

thought the playoffs started today. had Aloma on rest and my SP's out of order. just set them up for the playoffs to find that it didn't even matter.

i cannot wait until this team is done. i'd have quit months ago, but didn't want some douche bag to walk in and get free championships without doing any work.
joepiker

Re: Way to go ABE!!

Post by joepiker »

"got fucked again"

Two Championships, six Postseason appearances and counting. Over 100 wins per season in that time except years 1-2 of the winning. This after tanking for eight seasons and picking 1 or 2 in the Draft every time.

I dunno, man. Your definition of getting "fucked" is pretty outrageous.
Poston192

Post by Poston192 »

There is not a league he has been in that he has not claimed to be f'd. Biggest crybaby/whiner on the face of the earth.
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

Kiss it.

i went one season without even checking in. my team is so good that it makes the playoffs on cruise control while playing youngsters during the regular season.

i'd have won at least two more if i had been paying attention at playoff time.
joepiker

Post by joepiker »

Sure you could’ve, brother. I rue I never had a shot to put my three championship SF team up against SEA. You want to make out you’re a man amongst boys, ho-kay. But proclaiming you don’t care and then crying copiously about all the fuckin you’re receiving is NOT a good look.
kitchenband

Post by kitchenband »

But on the otherhand............every league knows who Bundy is and they love or hate him. Entertainment value for free pike
gannable

Post by gannable »

Poston192 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:28 pm There is not a league he has been in that he has not claimed to be f'd. Biggest crybaby/whiner on the face of the earth.

I whine before things even happen
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

joepiker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:51 pm Sure you could’ve, brother. I rue I never had a shot to put my three championship SF team up against SEA. You want to make out you’re a man amongst boys, ho-kay. But proclaiming you don’t care and then crying copiously about all the fuckin you’re receiving is NOT a good look.
You're obviously under the misconception that I give a damn. Fact is, I don't give a rats ass what anyone here thinks of me.

Return to “Harmon Killebrew League”