Are there safety barriers for waiver-wire mistakes.

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Denbone619ca

Are there safety barriers for waiver-wire mistakes.

Post by Denbone619ca »

The other night I Put my bid in for catcher Jaun Werrick, but by accident I put in Rob Halford a A- pitcher as a player for a replacement for Jaun . That was not my attention. I just wasn't paying attention as I was watching a movie at the same time scouring the waiver wire. Then today I was vary busy I miss a game or two for line changes then I noticed I had a new catcher. who did I give up for him. Then I found out it was Rob and five owners were looking to get him with and hour left I'm almost shit bricks. If I should have lost my A- pitchers would I be able to get him back at no cost for a accidental mistake. There got to be some kind of rule for this. I whould hope any how. :|
bahstonwedsawks

Re: Are there safety barriers for waiver-wire mistakes.

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

You would just explain your mistake and the owner that gets him simply trades him back to you for nothing.
#1 Overall Owner All-Time in these categories:
Championships Pct (72%)
Winning Pct (68.73%)
Prestige Avg (24.67/yr)
WS Apprncs Pct (76%)
Playoff Apprncs Pct (96%)
http://simdynasty.com/ownerleaders.jsp? ... &submit=Go
2ndCos

Post by 2ndCos »

I did the same thing in the Ken Griffey league just recently and I got him back thanks to an honest owner.
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

there a bunch of warnings and pop-ups so I don't think it needs a rule. If you explain the error you should get'em back.
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

Just put post up to let everyone know you waved wrong player.Then it will go through waivers so you can get back

Return to “Wally Berger League”